Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Holidays

Despite my last entry...I've come to accept the fact that I am a true failure at blogging. sigh... I have started to journal via computer in bed. I find it so much easier... and more comfortable too! ;) I find it a bigger pain in the rear to upload pics on here compared to Facebook and my dropshots account. So... I have loaded some fun pics from the past few months on our dropshots link. Check them out if you'd like! It seems to be the easiest way for me right now!

www.dropshots.com/ashleybell3

My life is full of so many blessings. I thank the Lord every day for my amazing husband and beautiful daughter, and all the many wonderful blessings I have! I am still busy teaching dance and being a mom. Cameron is busy working and will take another class in school this next semester. Brooklyn and I are headed to Utah next week to see one of my best friends, Amy (Buff), get married and to spend the holidays with family. I love this time of year so much! May we all remember the true meaning of Christmas, and cherish the things that are most important in our lives! Love you all!

15 comments:

The Laytons said...

Hey Guys! Glad to know you are still out there! Happy Anniversary! Love and miss you...have a great Christmas in Utah!

Alia said...

Hi!

I really liked your blog! Lovely posts!
Keep up the good work!

Do visit my blog too at http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com

Clothing Blogs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clothing Blogs said...

Nice post dear


http://www.24-7articles.co.uk

Anonymous said...

The POLO T-Shirts For Men is a timeless fashion icon, and one that practically every person owns at least one. With the choices that are now available, the polo shirt will likely continue to be a fashionable choice for years to come.Other POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men POLO Shirts For Men POLO Sweaters For Men Polo for women polo long sleeve for women

JohnOliver said...

Hello, I came to your blog and started reading along . I decided I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading your blog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often...

Exam Questions

crobl005 said...

For a period of 23 hours, a young Ecuadorian girl named Angelica was shown the Kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, and the Return of Christ. She witnessed Jesus weeping as He overlooked multitudes of souls lost forever, a world that has rejected Him, a Church that is mostly unprepared for Him, a people that have stopped witnessing to the lost...

spiritlessons.com

Azaam Shop Toys said...


Its Awkward to Say some one you are doing Lol.... Every thing you want in Lol and Troll, Now you Get all in one Network, LolsGag, Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Lol Peoples, Funny Peoples, Troll Images, Awkwards Text, Funny Comics, Jokes, Funny Jokes, Funny Facts, Humour, Funny Planet, troll pictures, funny pictures, Facebook pictures, facebook funny pictures, facebook lol pictures, Funny videos and Much More only Laughing out of Laughing
lolsgag.com

Miichan19 said...

wow nice :D

anyway guys please click at this link :

http://www.theweeklypay.com/index.php?share=295100

each time you guys click this link will grealy help me,thank you

ayaz said...

Best Business Investment Plan without any work, You can Invest as low as 1$ Dollar to 100$ Dollars and Get Daily profit of 10.00%, Guaranteed Payment with Minimum Earning is $1.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com

hasnain raza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hasnain raza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hasnain raza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

aBest Business Club of Earnings, Hourly Stable Plans Like 1% Hourly for 120 Hours, Total 120% Profit within 5 Days
EarningsClub.com

hasnain raza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.