Sunday, January 27, 2008

25th Birthday!!

What an incredible birthday! The pics are a little out of order, but I'll give the details of the day! I woke up to a delicious breakfast in bed! Then I headed to teach rehearsals for a few hours where my students sang to me and surpised me with huge cupcakes. Then I met up with Ashley and drank Boba drinks while we got pedicures (two of my favorite things to do)! Then, Cameron had been planning a surprise for me all week. He blindfolded me and took me to the mall where I had to complete a little task/test. When I did, he gave me a little box, which I opened, and inside were a set of keys!! He told me I had to use the car lock beeper to find the new car out in the mall parking lot. I looked very silly trying to find a car that I had never seen. Finally, in the distance I could hear a little beeping. I kept drawing closer to the noise and I couldn't believe my eyes! It was a beautiful toyota 4runner! Cameron found an amazing deal and surprised the heck out of me. I can honestly say I have never been so surprised! He wrote me a beautiful note and I made a huge scene in the parking lot! It was awesome! He is so amazing! And, just so you all know, we were looking for a car anyway, I'm not that spoiled! :) We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Old Chicago Pizza, and headed out to the Wilkins house to show the new Ride! What an awesome day!!!
Here's the beauty (not me of course!)

So excited!





Yummy breakfast in bed!

Kinley took me out to Sushi for my birthday on Friday

Our beautiful toes!

The amazing man of my dreams!

16 comments:

Brittney Blount said...

Wow!! What a nice car/present!! Happy Birthday!!

The Laytons said...

Wow, Ash! What a great birthday! I am sorry I didn't call. We were out of town and I spaced it, but I hope you got my card :) HAPPY BELATED!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Ashley! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad you commented on my. It's fun to look at all of your pictures! Your new car is so cute! I looked at all of your older posts and the dance competition, I'm so jealous! I wish we were still teaching together! I miss you and everyone at the studio. Keep in touch! Love ya!

Jamie and Tessa Gissel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jensen's said...

Well, I was going to get you a gift but I can't compete with the car, so I guess you get my happy birthday wishes.

Heather said...

Happy Birthsay! I found your blog through the Blounts. You mentioned Cameron was planning somethin' special when I saw you the other day and WOW! He takes the cake!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Hey it's rebecca marie's sis. what a fun bday you had! I love the car! I wanted to look you up through marie's blog cause I think that you should try out for so you think you can dance. i'm sure you know but they are coming to SLC. You are such an amazing dancer and I really think you would win. anyway, looks like you are doing well!

Spencer said...

Happy Birthday!

"Nana" said...

So cool! Cute toes, nice ride, & yummmmy sushi! Good day for you!

Carol Ann said...

What a wonderful Birthday Ashley:) I enjoyed reading you blog. Ma Bell

melissanothum said...

Hey sis! I hadnt looked at your blog for awhile...I love your car! and all of your other pics. You are the cutest sister Ive ever had!
love you tons

Bre said...

Hey Ashley! I am adding you to my blog!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Well hello, long time no see! I found you through the blogging world and thought that I might say hello, and oh, happy birthday. Cute car.

Looks like you are doing well and loving life.

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Hey, how's everything goin? I miss you! We're coming down April 22nd through the 27th. I'm gonna stop by the studio for sure! Tell everyone I said hi and miss them! Love ya!

emmielou said...

Oh my gosh, weird. I was just thinking to myself I wonder if Kinzi has Ashley on her blog. Sure enough, here you are. Happy belated birthday. How is life, what's been going on. I miss our chats at the salon. Tell your sexy mom hello for me, I love your mom, she rocks! Emily

Cicely said...

That is awesome! Its a really pretty car. I'm going to have my husband read this blog so he can get a few hints.

I'll let you know if it works. :)