Sunday, January 27, 2008

Guitar Hero Battle!

Battle of the sexes! (Guitar Hero version)







Cameron and I decided to get Guitar Hero for an early Christmas present.... and let's just say I have been a bit addicted! I can officially say I have passed both Hard and Expert on GH2. Yeah, I know you are all thinking I'm a bit pathetic... but it's true. So if any of you want to battle, just give me a call. :)




So, we love having Ashley and Rusty over for game night, and we decided to have a battle of the sexes with Guitar Hero. Let's just say... Girls kicked BUTT! We rocked the guys! It was a very close and intense battle, as we are ALL very competitive (you can tell on the guys faces)! Every time we hang out with the Wilkins, we remember why we love them! We are crazy together!! What amazing friends they are!


No comments: