Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lazy Blogger.....

Well.. yes.. I admit to being a slacker the past couple months! It has been a whirlwind around here! I finished up another year at Dancenergy! Our year end recital is finally over! We took all of the younger groups to Disneyland to perform last week and had a great time. Well... besides not riding all of the fun and exciting roller coasters! :( That's okay though... I was satisfied by riding Pirates of the Carribean and Soaring over California, two of the best anyway! All of the walking was pretty tiring... but I survived! We also got to enjoy a wonderful day at Huntington Beach. I just love the ocean! My mom also came down to visit for a few days which was really fun. We enjoyed one another's company pool side most of the time! And... baby is definitely growing! I am now 27 weeks along and still feeling great! I can't believe it is almost July already! So many fun adventures ahead!

Pics at recital! Kimball made it too!

Disneyland California Adventures

12 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Sounds like some fun!! How cute are you, little preggo woman! Your little dance girls are so cute too!!

Cicely said...

Ash-

You are such a pretty pregnant person. I'm prego too, but I look like a fat cow. Teach me.

Loves!
-Cicely

"Nana" said...

Aaa, it's hard to pick who's more adorable...you or your mini dancers. So cute!

McDougal's said...

Love to see all the pics. You look darling and I am so glad you are feeling good. It is fun to stay posted on your blog, the updates are great. We miss you guys! Visit us on our blog (I am doing better now a days with the posting). Love you.

Tyson and Marie said...

How fun! It is so fun to see you with all of those girls! I bet they adore you. You look amazing too! I hope you feeling great. Keep up with the pics!

bell said...

Oh Ashley, you look so darling. You cute little mommy. I cannot believe you are going to be one. You will be a great one. I am so excited to see you next week. Until then, lots of love.

Love your Aunty Cindy

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Cute pictures! I'm still so sad that I couldn't be at recital! Did you hear I'm gonna be teaching dance again? I'm so excited! I'm gonna have to call and get some ideas cause I'm a little rusty. Hope to see you this weekend at the reception! Love ya!

SugarBells said...

Hey Ash, we had such a great time with you guys up in Mesa a couple of weeks ago. I've never met anyone with so many SWIM SUITS!! Guess it figures with a dancers body like yours! :D We need to do it again soon! You are looking gorgeous, such a stunner pregnant gal! Give our love to your fam - Cam and your dogs!
*Hugs!*
Lis xx

twice as nice said...

who are you? you are too cute. we are so excited to see you soon love ya tons----kristen

KT said...

we need an updated pic of the "belly" view! :-) glad you are doin gso well; see you in august! love you KT

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

I'm so sad I missed you at the wedding! Hopefully we can get together next time your up in Utah!Hope you and your hubby are doin good! Can't wait to see your little one! I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Found you through Rachel's. She has pretty much everyone from our area on hers :) Where have you been girl? Hope your doing and feeling good!