Friday, July 25, 2008

Crazy July!!!

Get Ready! This month has been full of so many fun events! I'll try not to overwhelm you... but here goes... get ready...

4th of July!

We had such a great time up at the Bell cabin in Greer. It was nice to escape the heat and enjoy the mountains for a few days. Our dogs had a blast as well. They figured out that they love the water... but also realized how exhausted it made them! To top it off.. we saw an amazing fireworks show!

















Sisters.... Sisters....


My sister Melissa came into town with her darling girls and new baby boy, who I want to munch on! She is the best sister ever! We decided to paint the nursery while she was here. It turned out so cute! There is no way I could've done it without her! We also got to spend time at my dad's house down in Tucson. Such good times!


























And the final product!









UTAH..........



Mack Family Reunion:


I can't believe another Mack family reunion has come and gone! It had been 8 years since the "quad" cousins had been together. There are four of us girls that are within 3 months. It was so fun to be with the family!





......The remainder of our Utah vacation was spent with My mom and Ray at their new home in Draper, and up at the property! We had such a great time with family! And.......CONGRATS TO KIMBALL AND HIS NEW FIANCE SARA!!!!! We had such a great time planning how he was going to propose. We planned a picture scavenger hunt up at the property (our cabin in the mountains) and set everything up for them. We had a blanket with candles and sparkling cider set up for them at the last "clue". They are so cute together and I couldn't be happier for them! I'm excited for a new sister-in-law! I also had my first two baby showers while I was up in Utah. Thanks to Melissa, my mom, Kelly, and all the Howells girls... it was so much fun! I got so many cute things! My friends also had a dinner shower for me in the evening. That was also so much fun! Thanks everyone!


















Last but not least... my belly is getting bigger every day!!! So, I thought I'd post a pic of the 31 week marker! Wheweeee! I can't believe it! Here are 3D pics of our baby girl as well. Kinda frieky!



9 comments:

spice2116 said...

love the colors in the nursery!!!

Terina said...

Ashley I found your blog through Melnie Frost! Way too cute! And I LOVE the baby room! Even cuter then I was picturing, when you were describing it!

Tyson and Marie said...

I LOVE YOUR NURSERY! Seriously, it is soooo cute! Congrats to Kimball! Wow....I can't believe he is old enough to get married! It was so good to see you! I need to send you the pics of the shower. I will do that tonight. Keep us updated! Love ya!

Aubry Wilkes said...

Your baby room is adorable and the pictures of the baby are too...can't wait to see the real thing.

KT said...

YEA! thanks for all the updates! you look fantastic! see you in a month!

McDougal's said...

I am so sad I missed the shower. Love all of the pics, the room is so adorable and so are you. Hope you feel so good. Enjoy every min. I love your darling sister too, man I could just munch on Mr. M. Hope to see you soon. Love ya

twice as nice said...

You are so cute! It was so fun to see you at your shower! Sorry your car broke down! Darling nursery! K--Love ya
Kristen

Greg and Bethanie said...

Your nursery is adorable!!1 I love it! We are so excited for you two!

galen said...

holy heaven, are you kidding me? those sonogram pics are AMAZING! wow!
I totally cannot wait to see you this weekend, I miss you.