Tuesday, April 29, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!

We had our first ultrasound yesterday and it was so incredible! Little baby wasn't cooperating at first and was crossed at the ankles. Finally after going to the bathroom and moving around side to side, she decided to open her legs! What an amazing feeling to see your own baby moving inside of you. We got a lot of cool videos and pictures of our new baby girl. I have just started to feel little movements inside as well! Cameron and I are so excited! Now it's on to figuring out what to name her! Choices choices....!



She already knows who's #1!



9 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Ohh she is soo cute! (I can already tell) That is seriously the neatest experience ever! I remember that day like it was yesterday! I am so excited for you, congrats friend!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Ahhh, I'm so excited for you guys! A little ballerina! It was so much fun to see you last week! Keep in touch! Love ya!

Rusty and Ashley said...

That profile shot is so sweet! Congrats guys! Are you ready for Mexico!! Lets party it up!

Tyson and Marie said...

Congratulations!!!! I was in Chicago when I got your text that it was a girl. That is so exciting! She is going to be one lucky girl to have parents like you. It is so amazing to see those ultra sound pictures. Let us know the options for a name. Love ya!

Brown Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. We are moving up to Phoenix in a week so we will have to get together.

Brown Family said...

No, our phone numbers have changed a million times over. Just email me, this is kind of a junk email and I can get back to you from there. browns04@yahoo.com

spice2116 said...

congrats!! girls are so much fun!!

Amy Buff said...

YIPPPEEEEEE!

Spencer said...

Baby girls are the best!