Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring Break

This year I went to visit my family for Spring Break. First stop was in Missouri to visit Melissa and Robert and their 2 beautiful girls Lily and Ashley. We had such a great time! Then I went to Cleveland, OH to visit Grant, Steph, Aubree and Bronson. I also had a great time with them. I had to leave sunny Arizona and experience snow on Easter! It was quite an experience! I love my family so much and wish they didn't live so darned far away!




Tea party with the girls!
Dr. Mack at work!
Yuck! Me getting bleach trays made! Like the slobber?! Grant's dental school dummies!

N.K. Whitney Store. This is where the School of Prophets was. What an experience!

Kirtland Temple

Aren't they adorable!?

Amish country!
Wal-Mart parking lot for the horse and buggies!

Caveliers game! Go LeBron James!





No comments: