Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I just love this man soooo much! September 17th we celebrated Cameron's 27th birthday! Wow! He is getting old! ;) I am so grateful to have married such an amazing man! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me! Those of you who know Cameron, know that he is always positive and has such a great outlook on life! He always finds the good in any situation! This makes life so much easier! He has truly made me a better person in so many ways! I am soo excited to see him as a Daddy! He is going to be the BEST! I love him so much and am grateful that 27 years ago he was brought to the earth!

6 comments:

Jamie and MJ said...

Holy crap 2 days to go. How are you feeling? Happy Birthday Cameron.

Tyson and Marie said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! I haven't heard any baby news! I am going crazy wondering what is going on. Keep us updated!

Our Little Fam said...

I heard you had your baby! COngrats!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

galen said...

yeah, you got a gem!
happy birthday bro!!!
(and congrats on the two-some becoming a three-some!!!)

dave&abby johnson family said...

I need to see more pics of that cute baby! Congrats!!!!

Alex said...

Congratulations on the baby. That is so exciting. A little bit of a late birthday present, there is nothing like a fresh new baby.

Andy